Mainland Company Formation in Dubai
Dubai Mainland Company Formation, UAE
Mainland company formation in Dubai is the most lucrative and attractive investment option available for the investors and businessmen. “Dubai Mainland companies in Dubai” are business entities which are allowed to operate and function within the tradable boundaries of the “Emirati jurisdiction” which come under Dubai’s commercialized geo regions. In Dubai almost all the businesses that come under the commercial, professional and the sole registered under the “Dubai Economic Department” (DED) are also known as “Dubai Mainland License”.Possessing the Dubai mainland license will helps you to enjoy the maximum freedom and flexibility for you to grow & operate your business in Dubai. Mainland company formation in Dubai, UAE powers you the freedom to extend Dubai based business branches to any other parts of the Dubai and all across the UAE.
The major requirements for all the business activities in Dubai and the UAE is to own a license for any of the following categories:
Make My Company LLC provides all “Business Setup Services”. We also provide complete business formation and consultation for obtaining the Dubai mainland licence and to kick start your business in Dubai Mainland, which is the most dreamed locations of the UAE. Make My Company LLC helps you to save time and cost of getting the Dubai trade license, which ensures your “mainland license in Dubai, UAE”, which is in accordance with the “DED ” – Dubai Economic Department.
Types Of Mainland License Issued In Dubai
Generally, there are four major licenses which are issued for business operations in the Dubai Mainland, UAE. The various licenses are issued based on the below business types:
- Professional License – This type of license is issued for companies and firms that undertake “service oriented endeavors”. The professional License in Dubai Mainland is required for the professionals who participate in any “professional activity” like consulting etc,as compared to the other licenses the cost and charges involved in the issuance of the professional license is less and affordable.
- Commercial License – The commercial licenses are issued for those businesses and organizations that undertake the buying and selling of goods or the services or simply deals in trading. Most of the traders apply for the “general trading license in Dubai Mainland” in order to operate multiple trading businesses with a single license.Applying for commercial licenses in Dubai mainland are very common. The entire process connected with the Professional License in Dubai Mainland like issuance, amendment and commercial licence cancellation can be obtained easily.
- Industrial License – The Industrial license issued to the companies that are involved in the mass manufacture and production of goods. The Industrial License in Dubai Mainland, needs to seek the permission and approval from “Dubai’s External Ministries and government departments” totally depending upon the types of the industrial activity.
- Tourism Licence – All tourism related activities in Dubai Mainland require a valid “Tourism License”. The Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing, (DTCM) plays a major role in the approval and issuance of Dubai’s tourism license. A valid Tourism license in Dubai Mainland is mandatory to conduct all the inbound and outbound tour related activities.
Documents required for Mainland Company Formation in Dubai
The document requirements for the Dubai Mainland business setup are the following:
- Choose Trade Name ( At least three name choices)
- Business Activity Type
- Passport copies of the shareholders.
- Entry Visa stamp.
- Passport size photograph.
Essential steps for mainland Company formation in Dubai, UAE
- Submit Memorandum of Association (MOA) The MOA is up to speed with the MOA, which outlines the operating guidelines for your Business, such as the goal, the capital involved, and sharing information, among others.
- Apply for Initial Name Approval: The Department of Economic Development (DED) DED will notarize the MOA and then issue the initial approval. Contact an expert in Business to get this formality completed.
- Apply for Name registration for trade name: Choose the most appropriate name for your company and sign it up with DED. DED can change or eliminate the trade name if an alternative company has already registered the name.
- Rent or Lease an Office space: A registered office address must issue a trade license. Who could provide ownership agreement or tenancy details to prove an address registered?
- Submit Application for the license: If you fulfil all of the mentioned requirements, you could apply for a trade permit. DED is the agency that grants licenses for mainland trade within Dubai, UAE.
- Pay fee for the license: Submit all relevant documents associated with incorporation of the company at the department of commercial registration, DED, and pay for the necessary fee for the license.
- Get your License: You can obtain your trade license from DED. Registering a company should be completed within one week.
Suppose you’re not familiar with Dubai and UAE and have questions about incorporating your company and the issuance of licenses. We recommend you confide the task to a seasoned business advisor. QuickBiz Business Setup Services can assist with all the tasks required for establishing a business on the mainland for Dubai and UAE.
Our consultants and advisors are always available to assist you.
- Benefit of office space
- Do business anywhere in UAE
- Favourable geographical location
- Corporate tax exemption
- Income tax exemptions
- Capital Incentives
- No Currency exchange restrictions
- Improved business opportunity
- Professional business ethos
- Hassle-free business set up formalities
- Benefit of office space – Dubai Mainland companies can be set up and operated from anywhere in the country although, both the Dubai freezone (DFZ) and Dubai offshore companies are required to operate from a certain geolocations.
- Do business anywhere in UAE – You are allowed to carry on your business endeavour from anywhere in the UAE and there are no restrictions.
- Favourable geographical location – Dubai is considered as the “gateway to the middle east”, and hence there is tremendous scope for the business diversification in any other “GCC countries”.
- Corporate tax exemption – The Dubai Mainland companies can enjoy the benefit of “corporate tax exemptions”. The foreign investors in many countries are required to pay a fixed amount of money in the name of “corporate tax”.
- Income tax exemptions – The Dubai Mainland companies are totally exempted from income tax.
- Capital Incentives – The UAE, being a “pro business government”, provides many tax concessions and lucrative incentives for the foreign investors. There is almost no restriction like for “minimum capital prerequisite” to set up or form a business Dubai Mainland.
- No Currency exchange restrictions – Dubai Mainland companies in UAE, do not have any currency exchange regulations.
- Improved business opportunity – Starting up your business in Dubai Mainland, UAE means that you get the maximum international exposure, which enhances the reach and visibility to international clients and foreign markets. You get to leverage the international business exposure of the Dubai mainland to expand and diversify your dream business.
- Professional business ethos – Dubai Mainland has a very professional business culture and business ethos that provides the due consideration to the business enterprises of all types and diversified nature. Dubai’s professional business culture and environment makes Dubai among the most favourite business destinations of foreign investors, company startups and the seasoned professionals.
- Hassle free business setup formalities – The Dubai mainland business formation and setup formalities are easy and can be achieved easily by the following strict guidelines issued by the Dubai’s “License issuance authorities” and various other governmental agencies.
Most suitable locations for business setup in Dubai Mainland Our VAT Registration & Tax Services In Dubai, UAE
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Al Qusais
- Business Bay
- Al Quoz